Parent Teacher Organization
Our Mission Statement
The Visitation Catholic STEM Academy PTO is a community united for the purpose of encouraging school spirit through volunteering, fundraising, and creating an inclusive and welcoming community.
Our 2019-2020 PTO Board Presidents:
Stephanie Johnson & Beth Hemphill
Phone Number: (602) 319-8926
Five GREAT reasons why you should attend our PTO meetings…
- Parent Engagement makes a difference in a school! You will build relationships and help move the school forward.
- You will get the inside scoop on new events and activities in the school
- You do not need to hire a babysitter. 8th graders volunteer to watch your children during the meeting.
- You earn one service hour for each meeting you attend.
- Your children get to wear a spirit shirt and jeans the following school day
Everyone is invited to join us for our planning meetings! Meet new parents and join in our efforts to support our school.
Meeting Dates (Every 3rd Tuesday of the month)
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
February 18, 2020 at 7pm
March 17, 2020 at 7pm
April 21, 2020 at 7pm
May 19, 2020 at 7pm (Final meeting of the school year)
PTO is sponsoring a T-Shirt Sale this year.
Kids Movie Night aka Parents Night Out: Click here to buy tickets online!
Date: Thursday, February 13th Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Visitation Parish Upper Hall
$20 per student pays for dinner and 3 hours of childcare
Please pay and fill out a waiver by February 12th to reserve a spot.
Tickets and waivers are available in the front office or by clicking the link above.
Follow us on Facebook. Click the icon to visit our page.