Parent Teacher Organization
Our Mission Statement
The Visitation Catholic STEM Academy PTO is a community united for the purpose of encouraging school spirit through volunteering, fundraising, and creating an inclusive and welcoming community.
Our 2019-2020 PTO Board Presidents:
Stephanie Johnson & Beth Hemphill
Phone Number: (602) 319-8926
Five GREAT reasons why you should attend our PTO meetings…
- Parent Engagement makes a difference in a school! You will build relationships and help move the school forward.
- You will get the inside scoop on new events and activities in the school
- You do not need to hire a babysitter. 8th graders volunteer to watch your children during the meeting.
- You earn one service hour for each meeting you attend.
- Your children get to wear a spirit shirt and jeans the following school day
Everyone is invited to join us for our planning meetings! Meet new parents and join in our efforts to support our school.
Meeting Dates (Every 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7pm)
September 16, 2020
October 21, 2020
November 18, 2020
PTO is sponsoring a T-Shirt Sale this year.
Back to school night (date to be determined)
Follow us on Facebook. Click the icon to visit our page.