Parent Teacher Organization
Our Mission Statement
The Visitation Catholic STEM Academy PTO is a community united for the purpose of encouraging school spirit through volunteering, fundraising, and creating an inclusive and welcoming community.
Our PTO Board Presidents:
Kanecia Dixson & Diane Follett
Five GREAT reasons why you should attend our PTO meetings…
- Parent Engagement makes a difference in a school! You will build relationships and help move the school forward.
- You will get the inside scoop on new events and activities in the school
- You do not need to hire a babysitter. 8th graders volunteer to watch your children during the meeting.
- You earn one service hour for each meeting you attend.
- Your children get to wear a spirit shirt and jeans the following school day
Everyone is invited to join us for our planning meetings! Meet new parents and join in our efforts to support our school.
PTO Meetings are currently being held over Zoom.
2021-2022 Meeting Dates (Every 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7pm)
September 21, 2021
October 19, 2021
November 16, 2021
January 18, 2022
February 15, 2022
March 15, 2022
April 12, 2022
May 17, 2022
Follow us on Facebook. Click the icon to visit our page.