Learn about our DISCOVERY based, State Certified, Early Learning Program…
- Visitation’s STEM Preschool is a full-day (8 am to 3 pm) program with extended morning and afternoon care available.
- We are licensed by the state of Washington and accept DSHS subsidy.
- Our preschool environment is engaging and discovery-based. Students are taught to become problem solvers inside and outside of the classroom.
- Students develop inquiry skills and think critically while emphasizing teamwork and respect for the learning process of their fellow students.
- Students are given daily opportunities to grow in a warm and collaborative learning environment.
- Visitation allows the active learner in each child to thrive affirming their self confidence & self esteem.
- We see parents as our partners in developing critical skills inside the classroom and at home.
- Students develop respect and joy for all of God’s creation through our curriculum and learning activities.
|Engage New York: Math & ELA Curriculum||Project Lead the Way (PLTW.org) – STEM Curriculum||Blessed are We, RCL Benziger – Religion Curriculum|