Dear Parents and Guardians,
Registration information, forms, tuition costs and fees for the 2019-2020 school year are attached.
Before you complete the attached forms, PLEASE read everything very carefully and please call the school if you have any questions. Also, please remember – In order for Visitation Catholic STEM Academy to accept the registration of returning families, the 2016-17 school year tuition and all other accounts must be current.
- 2019 – 2020 Tuition and Fees: Please click the link for rates.
- FACTS: All Tuition payments are to be made from July to May on either the 5th or the 20th of each month through ”Facts”, our automatic withdrawal system unless special arrangements are made with the Principal. There is a $43 FACTS enrollment fee. RETURNING FAMILIES ARE AUTOMATICALLY RE-ENROLLED IN FACTS. NEW FAMILIES ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER ONLINE.
- PARISH FINANCIAL SUPPORT OF THE SCHOOL: Our parish highly values Catholic education and seeks to support parish families in their child’s faith development. Parish funds are set aside each year to aid families who have demonstrated that Faith Commitment is important to their way of life. Through active participation in the life and worship of their parish, families demonstrate their partnership and mutual support of the parish and the mission of Christ. Families who apply and qualify may receive Parish Tuition Assistance.
- FUNDRAISING: Our School Spring Auction and our SCRIP program are major fundraisers for our school. Parent participation in both activities is required. They build community and raise critical funds to help keep tuition low and bring in much-needed revenue to support operational costs. The family registration contract gives families several options to meet the Auction and SCRIP participation requirements.
- COMMITMENT HOURS: A commitment of Time and Talent is another way to help keep tuition costs down. Every school family is required to commit to a minimum of 30 hours or 15 hours for single parents or pay $25 per hour to be exempt. A minimum of 5 of the 30/15 hours must be spent on the Auction or pay $50 per hour for non- participation.
- NEW FAMILIES NEED TO PROVIDE: 1) New Student Registration form; 2) Past report cards and standardized test reports; 3) Birth & Baptismal Certificates; 4) Certificate of Immunization Status; 5) Complete the Request for School Records form and 6) Pay the non-refundable $40 Application Fee.
- RETURNING FAMILIES NEED TO PROVIDE: The updated Student Information Profile form and all completed forms in the registration packet. Please be sure to submit your child’s pediatrician and dentist name, address and phone numbers. Don’t forget to sign the profile as well.
- PLEASE NOTE: Add 3% of the charge to any tuition and/or fee payments made with a credit card.